Re: How to remove clock from Panel in GNOME 3.x?

James Board writes:

> Hi all. I just installed Centos 7, which uses GNOME 3.x and GNOME is
> Awesome Awesome Awesome. One question, though. How do I remove the
> clock from the top panel? In previous versions of GNOME I would right
> click on the Clock and then select 'Remove From Panel'. What's the new
> way of doing things?

Gnome Tweak Tool can control some things related to the top bar.  It
can't remove the clock completely though.  I suspect you'll have to
modify the shell theme manually for that :(

/M

email: magnus@xxxxxxxxxxxx   jabber: magnus@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The British have "the perfect temperament to be hackers--technically
skilled, slightly disrespectful of authority, and just a touch of
criminal behavior".
     -- Mary Ann Davidson, Oracle's Security Chief