Re: Purpose of GNOME online accounts?

Am 21.10.2015 um 18:50 schrieb Sam Bull:
I'm successfully using Google for email/calendar and OwnCloud for
calendar/contacts. All works fine. Maybe check the accounts setting in
Evolution, as you can hide accounts, worth checking it wasn't disabled by
default.

Thanks loads for your feedback. Mostly got it resolved by now. For the minutes: At least on Ubuntu GNOME, there's an additional package evolution-data-server-online-accounts required to at least make evolution see the GNOME online accounts. Now to make it work with my (fairly large and massively labeled) Google Mail account... ;)

Thanks again and all the best,
Kristian