Recurring authentication request on gnome 3.12

I'm running Fedora 20 with gnome-3.12, and have been seeing some strange behavior since updating to the 3.12 packages. My system is pretty much always on except when updates require a reboot. However, at least once a day while the system is in use, I am prompted with an authentication request (the kind that dims the rest of the screen and does not allow interaction with any apps) from what appears to be one of my online accounts. It is only identified by my email address, so it could be either a google account or a facebook account. Each time, no matter which password I use, the first attempt will fail. The second time I enter a password (whether the same or a different one), the dialog will go away, and I can continue to use the system. The online accounts appear to be functioning properly, and I have even removed and readded them. Is there any way I can identify what is making this request and why it keeps recurring?

Michael