gnome 3.12 and HiDPI

Dear all, after looking in Ubuntu and Fedora forums, I did not find relevant information so I try now on this list. I hope that this kind of topic is relevant here. If not, all my apologies.

I run Fedora 20 on a Lenovo  Yoga 2 pro which has a native resolution of 3200x1800. Reading about the improvements in the management of HiDPI by the version 3.12 of Gnome, I upgraded it from 3.10 thanks to the copr reporisitories. Everything went smoothly except that the management of HiDPI does not seem to me so different.

I changed the value of the scaling factor (org gnome desktop interface), trying 1 and 2. 1 provides a perfect display of text inside evince and web as well as the rest of the whole environment but leads to extremely small buttons or bars like 3mm. 2 gives the right size of the elements but a very blurred rendering of the text with evince and web. I tried to modify the text size, with a scaling factor of 1, by increasing the font size but, unfortunately, only parts of the buttons are displayed with a consistent size.

Is there a particular set of parameters to obtain a correct display?

Best regards,
Flavien.