evolution 3.2.3 -- Moving messages between inbox and subfolders and sent and subfolders

If I receive several messages from xxx@xxxxxxx , in a short period of time so that they are consecutive messages in the inbox (or I sort inbox by sender), I can highlight these messages and move them as a group to the subfolder where I store such messages.

However, if I send several messages to xxx@xxxxxxx and group these as above and try to move from the sent folder them to a subfolder, evolution forbids such action telling me that the destination subfolder does not exist.  Why?  I can move them singly from the sent folder to the destination folder so I know that it exists.

Also, how can I change the order of folders so that drafts and sent appear just below inbox.

Thank you,

John