Re: Vincent Untz and the "users that like to hate people"

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 07:43:31AM +0000, Harry Kashouli wrote:
> Instead, he dismisses all the comments/feedback by saying that "these
> people just like to hate the world", and then picks on individuals in the
> audience very sneakily by trying to guide them to liking Gnome 3 by
> default, and making them laugh.

The title of the talk is:
"Has the GNOME community gone crazy"

What do you think he'd answer to that question? To me it is pretty
obvious that it is an outright 'no'. Suggest seeing the talk again with
that in the back of your mind.

--
Regards,
Olav