Re: One very unhappy Linux user

Exactly the same thing happen when kde4 was released. A lot of people angry left kde or keep using the 3.5 version because kde4 "was a mess".

I think that Gnome 3 need some time to grow. It's just to new. May by in the next release we will see some of the lost features we have in the 2.x versions.

Don't by angry with the work in Gnome 3. They try something new, may by they wrong but this kind of "fails" are good to grow stronger.