Re: How to resize windows?

I think you would be able to change this by tweaking the theme configuration file.

Also, just for information, the gsettings command is quite useful and simple (run without parameters for help). The apps that aren't ported to the GSettings system still use gconf and can be tweaked with gconf-editor.

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 7:42 PM, W. Martin Borgert <debacle@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2011-06-14 10:35, Alexander Volovics wrote:
> At the moment there are allmost no configuration options
> built into gnome 3 except the sparse 'gnome-tweak-tool' ones.

OK, to run gnome-tweak-tool under Debian I needed to install
the latest python-gobject package. Now I could change the
theme, but none of the ~five themes installed seems to have
only one pixel more width on the window borders for resize.
If I can't handle this, how must people with movement disorders
feel?