æää: Wayne.Lydecker@xxxxxxxxxx
æé: gnome-list@xxxxxxxxx
äé: Re: gnome-window-properties

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 03:56:24PM -0800, Wayne.Lydecker@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>    I upgraded to RHEL6 and everything is great except I cannot find
>    gnome-window-properties. There is one feature that I am missing that
>    I find imperative, and that is being able to "select windows when the
>    mouse moves over them". Has this been moved somewhere else, or has
>    that functionality been removed from Gnome? I sure hope I can still
>    do that.

Open gconf-editor, go to /apps/metacity/general and change focus_mode to
sloppy.

--
Regards,
Olav

æéäåéäååæèæçæéååçåééèäæïääååæääæéãääéååæäääääæåïåæäääéäïåéæéåææãååæååïäçæåååçäæéæäåèçãåæææææçæåèéäïèåæäçèæéäéçåääïååéäæççéäï This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from JNPC, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!