[ADMIN] ~/.gnome2/session-manual explanation request

Hi,

I'm coding a free software named 9MediaCenterGUI for a graphic easy use of the Neuf (french web acces provider) mediacenter and I want it to enable build-in autostart option. I would like this option possible for kde and gnome so I have to auto-add some lines in ~/.gnome2/session-manual but I have not found session-manual details explanations on the official gnome site.
Could you give me information about the syntax and parameters of this file ?

It may be useful to have this details on the gnome site.

Best regards,

Clement