Re: Logon problem in CentOS 4.4

On Tue, 2007-05-22 at 16:23 -0700, Mark Hull-Richter wrote:> I have just restructured my system (repartitioned the main disk to> separate /home from /) and I am now getting this error when I try to> log in as a non-root user:> > Your session only hasted less than 10 seconds.  If you have not loggedClick on view details, and check out the message .
> out yourself, this could mean that there is some installation problem> or you may be out of disk space.  Try logging in with one of the> failsafe sessoions to see if you can fix this problem.
Run gnome-session manually from failsafe sessionAre any error message reported on terminal ?