themes

In the documentation it says that the Crux window frame option loads
image files and can be slow on systems with limited resources.  It lists
Atlanta, Esco, AgingGorilla, Bright, and Metabox as other options.  I am
using Red Hat AS 4 and it defaults to Bluecurve.  Is this one going to
fall under the category of less resource intensive?  The machines I'm
configuring could have anywhere from 40 go 60 users with X sessions
running on it.  The machines are plenty powerful enough to handle this
many users, but I'm wondering if changing the theme from Bluecurve is
going to make a noticeable difference in performance to my users?

Thanks,

Ron