Re: gnomecanvas rotate text and print?

>Hi David,
>
>Maybe you should use the gd library or imagemagick. As I remember, both
>have antialiasing functions.

gnomecanvas has anti-aliasing... I just can't figure out how to
print or rotate text.  I know apps like gnumeric use gnomecanvas
and seem to print nice anti-aliased looking plots,
so I assume there's a way to print the canvas... am I wrong?

I'm a little concerned about text rotation... I've done google searches
that seem to imply that gnomecanvas can't rotate text, but that seems
odd.  I've found some documentation on affine transformations, but
when I try to rotate text with it, it seems to just translate it.

Thanks!

               David