Perceived Software Quality Survey (PESQUS) for GNOME

Dear GNOME Users and Developers:

We are conducting empirical research on the quality and interface aspects of
various open-source and proprietary software. Therefore, we are investigating
the quality of the GNOME desktop software as perceived by its users. For this
purpose, we have created a short survey.  We would highly appreciate it if
you could follow the link below and fill out this survey:

http://www.umbc.edu/hase/gnome-pesqus-survey.html

The developers who use GNOME during their daily computer operations can
respond too.

Many thanks for your help.

HASE
HUMAN ASPECTS of SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT, UMBC
hase@xxxxxxxx

All HASE surveys are reviewed and approved by the Institutional Review Board
of UMBC.