Access Control Lists and Natuilus?

Title: Access Control Lists and Natuilus?

Does Natuilus support Access Control Lists? I've installed Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 and enabled ACL support. Natuilus doesn't appear to display the '+' next to the file permissions nor does it appear to preserve the ACL data? If it is supported what do I need to do to keep from losing the ACL data?