Announce - Release of YaGnoBS versaion 0.7a

I have now released version 0.7a of YaGnoBS (Yet another Gnome Build
script)

What is it

A slightly different way to build gnome from release/CVS

It uses checkinstall to build packages (RPM/Deb/Slackware pkgs) and
install them

It works off a reference list, a cvs checkout script and a build script

Why does it exist

None of the other build scripts worked for me, so I wrote my own

It is also (IMO) simpler than others

Where to get it

http://www.redtux1.uklinux.net/yagnobs/