From: Strahil Nikolov <hunter86_bg@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 24 February 2024 12:33 PM
To: Anant Saraswat <anant.saraswat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: gluster-users@xxxxxxxxxxx <gluster-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Graceful shutdown doesn't stop all Gluster processes

EXTERNAL: Do not click links or open attachments if you do not recognize the sender.

Hi Anant,

why would you need to shutdown a brick to expand it ? This is an online operation.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Thanks for your cooperation.

________

Community Meeting Calendar:

Schedule -
Bridge: https://meet.google.com/cpu-eiue-hvk