Re: Gluster communication via TLS client problem

Usually with Certificates it's always a pain.
I would ask you to regenerate the certificates but by adding the FQDN of the system and the IP used by the clients to reach the brick in 'SANS' section of the cert. Also, set the validity to 365 days for the test.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

On Fri, Jan 26, 2024 at 21:37, Stefan Kania
<stefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Aravinda

Am 26.01.24 um 17:01 schrieb Aravinda:
> Does the combined glusterfs.ca includes client nodes pem? Also this file
> need to be placed in Client node as well.

Yes, I put all the Gluster-node Certificates AND the client certificate
into the glusterfs.ca file. And I put the file to all gluster-nodes and
clients. I did it twice (delete all certificate and restart all over)the
result was always the same.

Stefan

________

Community Meeting Calendar: