Re: Replacing Failed Server Failing

Hi,

I think you might be mixing the approach.
Basically you have 2 options:

Create brand new system, use different hostname and then add it to the TSP (Trusted Storage Pool).Then you need to remove the bricks(server + directory combination ) owned by the previous system and then add the new bricks .

Use the same hostname as the old system and restore from backup the gluster directories (both the one in '/etc' and in '/var/lib').If your gluster storage was also affected, you will need to recover the bricks from backup or remove the old ones from the volume and recreate them.

Can you describe what you have done so far (logically) ?

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

On Mon, Jan 1, 2024 at 6:59, duluxoz