Re: change OS on one node

It worked, thank you

Am 30.01.23 um 12:26 schrieb Strahil Nikolov:
I've done something similar when upgrading from EL7 to EL8.
Backup /var/lib/glusterd/ & /etc/glusterfs/ (if needed upgrade to a gluster version that exists in both OSes) and once you install the system, install the same gluster package version and restore the 2 dirs from backup.

Of course , a proper backup is always a good idea.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

    On Mon, Jan 30, 2023 at 11:33, Stefan Kania