Re: random disconnects of peers

You can check the max op version and if only the oVirt nodes are using it -> bump it to the maximum.

I upgraded my 4.4 while preserving the Gluster storage - just back up the /etc/glusterfs & /var/lib/glusterd . Keep in mind that if you use VDO you need to backup it's config too.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

Yes, the firmware update of the network adapters is planned for the next
week.
The tcpdump is currently running and i will share the result with you.
The update to ovirt 4.4 (and to 4.5) is quite a big deal because of the
switch to CentOS stream where a full reinstall is required and there is
no possibility to preserve local storage on standalone hypervisors. :P

Gluster opversion is 60000.

________