Re: glustereventsd takes huge memory without any usage

If you use Red Hat Storage Console (upstream - oVirt) , you will need glustereventsd.
If you don't use it - just disable it.

Such memory usage indicates memory leak, so it's worth tesring on latest Gluster version and opening a github issue if persists.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 0:16, Ingo Fischer