Re: ​Can't mount particular brick even though the brick port is reachable, error message "Transport endpoint is not connected"

Then the restart of the glusterd.service could have helped.
I'm glad you got out of the problem, but don't forget to update to latest 4.3. before upgrading to 4.4 .

Also, a lot of users skip upgrading and their internal certificates expire (update procedure triggers renewal) which leads to serious trouble.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

On Mon, Mar 28, 2022 at 17:24, Peter Schmidt