Re: Fw: Distributed-Disperse Shard Behavior

Hi,

this problem is most likely caused by the XFS speculative preallocation (https://linux-xfs.oss.sgi.narkive.com/jjjfnyI1/faq-xfs-speculative-preallocation)

Regards,

Xavi

On Sat, Feb 5, 2022 at 10:19 AM Strahil Nikolov <hunter86_bg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It seems quite odd.
I'm adding the devel list,as it looks like a bug - but it could be a feature ;)

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov