Re: Join multiple Gluster Cluster

Ok, thanks.
I setup the Cluster from Scratch with the neccesary Downtime in the eve ..

Greets
Holger

Strahil Nikolov <hunter86_bg@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Di., 24. Aug. 2021, 08:55:
I guess you can manipulate the peer list and merge them into a single TSP, but I don't know if that would be 'supported'.

Give a try on a setup of VMs and just stop all glusterd and start them after merging the files.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

On Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 13:41, Holger Rojahn
Hi,
thats not nice because i have a big downtime then..
I hope there is a unjoin/join cluster ...

Tnx for help. Must c how i handle this situation...