Completely filling up a Disperse volume results in unreadable/unhealable files that must be deleted.

Does anyone have any ideas how to prevent, or perhaps
fix the issue described here:

  Completely filling up a Disperse volume results in
unreadable/unhealable files that must be deleted.
  https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues/2021

Cleaning up from this was so terrible when it happened the
first time, that the thought of it happening again is causing
me to lose sleep. :-(

This was a while ago, but from what I recall from my lab
testing, reserving space with the GlusterFS option, and using
the GlusterFS quota feature only helped some, and didn't
prevent the problem from happening.

Thanks!

~ Jeff Byers ~
________