Re: Question to utime feature for release 4.1.0

Thank you for the clarification.

Am Do., 16. Aug. 2018 um 09:02 Uhr schrieb Kotresh Hiremath Ravishankar <khiremat@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi David,

With this feature enabled, the consistent time attributes (mtime, ctime, atime) will be
maintained in xattr on the file. With this feature enabled, gluster will not used time
attributes from backend. It will be served from xattr of that file which will be
consistent across replica set.

Thanks,
Kotresh