Re: GlusterFS as virtual machine storage

Il 09-09-2017 09:09 Pavel Szalbot ha scritto:
Sorry, I did not start the glusterfsd on the node I was shutting
yesterday and now killed another one during FUSE test, so it had to
crash immediately (only one of three nodes were actually up). This
definitely happened for the first time (only one node had been killed
yesterday).

Using FUSE seems to be OK with replica 3. So this can be gfapi related
or maybe rather libvirt related.

I tried ioengine=gfapi with fio and job survived reboot.

-ps

So, to recap:
- with gfapi, your VMs crashes/mount read-only with a single node failure;
- with gpapi also, fio seems to have no problems;
- with native FUSE client, both VMs and fio have no problems at all.

Is it correct?
Thanks.

--
Danti Gionatan