Re: GlusterFS as virtual machine storage

OK, so killall seems to be ok after several attempts i.e. iops do not stop on VM. Reboot caused I/O errors after maybe 20 seconds since issuing the command. I will check the servers console during reboot to see if the VM errors appear just after the power cycle and will try to crash the VM after killall again...

Also try to kill the Gluster VM without killing glusterfsd, simulating a server hard-crash . Or try to remove the network interface.