Upgrading from 3.6.3 to 3.10/3.11

Hi all

We have a 20-node, 1pb Gluster deployment that is running 3.6.3 - the same version we installed on day 1. There are obviously numerous performance and feature improvements that we'd like to take advantage of. However, this is a production system and we don't have a replica of it that we can test the upgrade on.

We're running CentOS 6.6 with official Gluster binaries. We rely on Gluster's NFS daemon, and also use samba-glusterfs with samba for SMB access to our Gluster volume.

What risks might we face with an upgrade from 3.6 to 3.10/3.11? And what rollback options do we have?

More importantly, is there anyone who would be willing to work for a retainer plus worked hours to be "on call" in case we have problems during the upgrade? Someone with plenty of experience in Gluster over the years and could diagnose any issues we may experience in an upgrade. If you're interested, please e-mail me off-list. I'm, of course, interested in advice on-list as well.

Thanks

Brett.