Re: Volume hacked

Interesting problem...
Did you considered an insider job?( comes to mind recent troubles)

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 3:30 AM, W Kern <wkmail@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 8/6/2017 4:57 PM, lemonnierk@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Gluster already uses a vlan, the problem is that there is no easy way
that I know of to tell gluster not to listen on an interface, and I
can't not have a public IP on the server. I really wish ther was a
simple "listen only on this IP/interface" option for this

What about this?
transport.socket.bind-address

I know the were some BZs on it with earlier Gluster Versions, so I assume its still there now.

-bill