From: "ABHISHEK PALIWAL" <abhishpaliwal@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "gluster-users" <gluster-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gluster Devel" <gluster-devel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 1:49:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] High load on CPU due to glusterfsd process

Could you please response?

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 5:55 PM, ABHISHEK PALIWAL <abhishpaliwal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Team,

Whenever I am performing the IO operation on gluster volume, the loads is getting increase on CPU which reaches upto 70-80 sometimes.

when we started debugging, found that the io_worker thread is created to server the IO request and consume high CPU till that request gets completed.

Could you please let me know why io_worker thread takes this much of CPU.

Is there any way to resole this?

--

Regards
Abhishek Paliwal