Commvault Engineering expanding

Hi,

We at Commvault are looking for GlusterFS engineers for our pioneer customer response team closely working with the CTO. Can you help me with spreading this info in your networks? this is a critical role for our Tinton Falls, NJ R&D office. Please refer to
rkomuravelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Who are we: World leader in enterprise cloud data storage backup software product company. You can learn more about is here

Commvault

Ramesh Komuravelli

Recruitment Sourcer

M: +91 9885093314
O: +1 7328704860

rkomuravelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Twitter Facebook YouTube GlassDoor Linkedin Instagram

HIGHEST ABILITY TO EXECUTE. FURTHEST VISION. TWO GOOD REASONS TO GET TO KNOW US BETTER. Gartner: 2016 Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software.

"This communication may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message by mistake,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."