Re: locking problem on 3.8.5

I had a chance to look at the logs from both the nodes. I could see a repetitive instance of the following logs (in both the nodes):

"Lock for Oracle_Legal_04 held by bb12d7e7-ded5-4d32-b294-8f5011f70afb"

What that means is node with UUID is the culprit. However I doubt that the logs you shared from the nodes have this UUID. Could you please help me with gluster peer status output? If you happen to find which node is having the UUID mentioned, could you take glusterd statedump and share it with us?