Re: [Gluster-devel] Community Gluster Package Matrix, updated

Thank you Kaleb for putting this together. I think it would also be useful to list where our official container images would be present too.

Should we make this content persistent somewhere on our website and have a link from the release notes? The complaints that we encountered after releasing 3.8 (mostly on CentOS) makes me wonder about that.

Regards,
Vijay