Re: CFP Gluster Developer Summit

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 7:41 AM, Kaleb S. KEITHLEY <kkeithle@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 08/17/2016 09:56 AM, Kaleb S. KEITHLEY wrote:
I propose to present on one or more of the following topics:

* NFS-Ganesha Architecture, Roadmap, and Status, Jiffin Thotton copresenter.
* Architecture of the High Availability Solution for Ganesha and Samba
 - detailed walk through and demo of current implementation
 - difference between the current and storhaug implementations
* High Level Overview of autoconf/automake/libtool configuration
 (I gave a presentation in BLR in 2015, so this is perhaps less
interesting?)
* Packaging Howto — RPMs and .debs
 (maybe a breakout session or a BOF. Would like to (re)enlist volunteers
to help build packages.)

Note addition of Jiffin as copresenter.  Thank you.

--

Kaleb

Out of these three? I think there's three, which one would you be most interested in giving?
- amye

--
Amye Scavarda | amye@xxxxxxxxxx | Gluster Community Lead