FUSE fuse_main

Hello everyone,

I am trying to find where FUSE is initialized and the fuse_main function is called by Gluster.

Normally the call by File-Systems using FUSE looks like this:

int main(int argc, char *argv[])

{

    ….

    return fuse_main(argc, argv, &prefix_oper, NULL);

}

I can’t find any similar pattern in Gluster.

Also I am looking the operations struct (prefix_oper in the example above), which contains the fuse operations. I found similar structs in different Gluster translators. Where can I find the one being used for FUSE?

The reason for those questions is, that I’m trying to integrate Gluster in a microkernel OS, to which FUSE has been ported. But to be able to use FUSE some changes have to made in calling the fuse_main.

Kind regards
Hall Samuel