Downtime for Gerrit and Jenkins - 12th February

Hi All,

We will be migrating our Gerrit and (possibly) Jenkins services from the current hosted infrastructure on Friday, 12th February. To accomplish the migration, we will have a downtime for these services starting at 0900 UTC. We expect the migration to be complete by 1700 UTC on the same day. If for any reason the migration does not complete by then, we will be reverting back to the existing infrastructure and attempt migration again after a subsequent announcement.

During the migration window submission of patches for review and continuous integration will be affected. We expect to have a more robust infrastructure for these services once the migration is complete. If you have any questions about this migration, please send out a note to us on the gluster-infra mailing list.

Thanks,
Gluster Infrastructure team