Re: CentOS Freeze with GlusterFS Error

HI,

Sorry for inconvenience , LUN (volume) in the SAN is mounted. :)

Regards,
Chamara

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 1:06 PM, Deepak Shetty <dpkshetty@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Your response is still confusing as you say its SAN and use the word 'mounted' !
Anyways, given the above stack trace, i feel you should follow this up on centos-devel since it mostly looks like a kernel panic to me.

I would leave other experts on this list to comment / suggest more.

thanx,
deepak