Inode size of 512 still necessary?

Hello,

We're about to deploy Gluster into production, however, I'm wondering about the necessity of making the inode size of XFS to be 512. It would be really nice to simplify our install by doing this in the CentOS 7 installer, but I don't think it's possible, or at least I can't find a way to do it.  Doing this through the command line after the installer has finished is somewhat tedious and leaves room for error.

If it's still necessary to make the inode size 512, is there a way to modify this after the Centos 7 installer has finished?

Thanks in advance!

- Ryan