Re: Ethernet port choice

you can do that but its probably not the best idea.
you are better off bonding the interfaces and using one of the load balancing algorithms instead.
in fact since all of these are TCP you could bond them and put it in RR (round robin) mode if your switches can support it. them you would effectively have a 20G full duplex ling on each one.
the one thing to be careful of is not all switches work well with RR mode bonds so you need to examine your switches capabilities first.