Unexpected gluster volume owner change during snapshot operation

Hey,

does any one met such unexpected behavior of glusterFS?

We have gluster mounted and serve as OpenStack glance volume, the owner is, say, glace:glance

however we did some instance snapshot, and then found that the volume owner changed to root:root

several ones saw this strage behavior and we still don't know what's the cause,

does any one has clue on what might be wrong?

Thanks!

Xiaobin Zhang(张小斌)
Cloud Solutions and OpenStack Development
IBM China System and Technology Lab, Beijing
E-mail: xbinzh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mobile : 86-13910156791
Address: Building 28(Ring Building), ZhongGuanCun Software Park,
         No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian District Beijing P.R.China 100193