No subject

client side can have different needs and limitations.
For example, we are using XenServer from Citrix, the Dom0 is taken from a
CentOS 5 distro and it is 32bit. I cannot change that, because is a Citrix
design choice and there might be lots of these situations around.
Sorry but I can't code any patches..
Anyway, I will share what our experience will be with 32bit client.

Cheers
Stefano