[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS-1.4 to become GlusterFS-2.0

I'm about to switch from 1.3.11 to the latest rc of 1.4... how much
different will 2.0 be from 1.4? Or will 2.0 effectively be the latest
version of 1.4 rc7 + bug fixes etc? Or will it be a totally different
branch?

I suppose the best course of action would be to wait until 2.0 but I
really need that io-cache leak fix now.

Dan Parsons