cleanest way to restart the client process ?

Anand Avati wrote:
> Here is a personal script I use to check all related processes (open
> FD/cwd) on a dir (and its subdirectories) -- specifically written to
> address the exact issue you are facing. lsof over a crashed mountpoint
> does not work since it stat()'s the dead mountpoint. This script uses
> /proc instead. Hope this helps -

Thanks for the script !

So i am correct, then, in assuming that the only ? clean ? way to
restart the Gluster client process is, in fact, to unmount the
mountpoint and then re-initialise the client process afterwards ?

--
Daniel Maher <dma+gluster AT witbe DOT net>