Re: namespace.t fails with brick multiplexing enabled

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 7:38 AM, Varsha Rao <varao@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Atin,

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 10:23 PM, Atin Mukherjee <amukherj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Looks like the failure is back again. Refer
> https://build.gluster.org/job/regression-test-with-multiplex/663/console and
> this has been failing in other occurrences too.

Is the core dump file available for this? As on testing locally, the
namespace test does not fail.

The test didn't generate any core. It failed functionally.

09:32:12 not ok 15 Got "N" instead of "Y", LINENUM:85
09:32:12 FAILED COMMAND: Y check_samples CREATE 28153613 /namespace/foo patchy3

You may have to file a bug under gluster-infrastructure component asking for a machine to debug this further given this is locally not reproducible.

Thanks,
Varsha