Re: GlusterFS project contribution.

Hi Javier,

Thanks for your interest. In the capacity of developer you can contribute in any of the following ways:

* reviewing fixes. You can find all patches being reviewed, discussed and merged at review.gluster.org
* Contributing to discussions around various issues at https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues
* Fixing many of bugs tracked at https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=POST&classification=Red%20Hat&classification=Community&list_id=8399681&product=GlusterFS&product=Red%20Hat%20Gluster%20Storage&query_format=advanced

Note that there are lots of components involved (see the list of components in bugzilla for a rough idea). Please take a look and then you can start concentrating on areas that interest you.

You can also contribute by filing well thought out bugs with good data (reproducers etc), producing reports of performance in various use-cases, calling out areas of improvement by constructive criticism. Welcome to the community :).

regards,
Raghavendra