Moving Regressions to Centos 7

Hello folks,

We've been using Centos 6 for our regressions for a long time. I believe it's time that we moved to Centos 7. It's causing us minor issues. For example, tests run fine on the regression boxes but don't work on local machines or vice-versa. Moving up gives us the ability to use newer versions of tools as well.

If nobody has any disagreement, the plan is going to look like this:
* Bring up 10 Rackspace Centos 7 nodes.
* Test chunked regression runs on Rackspace Centos 7 nodes for one week.
* If all works well, kill off all the old nodes and switch all normal regressions to Rackspace Centos 7 nodes.

I expect this process to be complete right around 2nd week of Jan. Please let me know if there are concerns.

--
nigelb