Jenkins crash this morning, and had to be restarted

Hi,

it seems jenkins got stuck in a loop this morning since around 4h20
UTC. I restarted it around 9h UTC, after collecting data to try to
figure what was going on.

Jobs have to be rescheduled if any.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we will try to find what cause this to
prevent that in the future :/

If there is any oddity, do not hesitate to ping the sysadmin on irc or
by mail, or any way you prefer so we can tell you to open a bug report
:p

--
Michael Scherer