Re: Tests failing on Centos 7

Thanks for bringing this out Nigel.

I remember Atin asking for help here last week too. Meantime, can we file a bug for each this test and continue with marking this as known issue? I am happy to volunteer here (to file bug and send a patch to mark them known issue)

While we work on it in background, it should allow other critical patches for 4.0 release.

Regards,
Amar